Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Triple Antigen

Today i have to do my triple antigen same day dengan my cousin haiqal aqiqah i really want to go but i was a bit grumpy after the injection. I felt restless. Mummy and ayah was so happy with my progress chart i gain i kg and 3 cm height. My pead said sangat cantik progress tq and alhamdulillah. Thank you mummy for ur hard work and ayah so also tok mom. After that i felt slept.
Mummy and ayah decided to go and buy puting botol susu baru since i just hate the silicone from anakku. So my pead advice my mummy to buy the rubber type. So off they go and i sad kot sebab kena tinggal and i cried for an hour. Even Tok mom gave me milk pun i refused to telan. Kak june and bu sue tried to pacify by singging to me the louder i cried. Sampaikan jiran sebelah rumah pun cuba pacify me tak jalan. Tok mom fon my mummy suruh cepat balik and mummy sampai je terus breast feed me and i terus senyap hehehhehe. i'm cleaver? heheheh i menang! i got what i want.
That night i was so reastless sebab triple antigen to kot. My badan panas sikit so ayah gave me the PCM yg pead bagi 1.5ml. That night i slept with ayah till 3 am than mummy take over sebab i was already hungry. Lepas dah dapat susu i slept till 8 am. Tomorrow new chapter for my me and mummy hehehhehe wait till the next post.

No comments: