Tuesday, November 20, 2007

First trip to a wedding ceremony in Bagan Lalang

17 november i had wake up very early since i had to attend my uncle Amir's big day. Ayah bath me and put on my kemeja and jeans hehehehe. Mummy love that attire because she said i look handsome in it :D. We arrived there around 9.40 am just in time for the nikah. Met lots of my tok, uncle, auntie and cousin. During nikah i was bored but mummy amik langkah bijak by giving me her breast hehehe bijak2. Since my perut kenyang i slept most of the time. Habis je nikah ayah put me inside my stroller courtesy to auntie hani for giving me. Then mummy request to go and have some rest at the rumah rehat yang tok pon sewakan for my uncles. They i was still hungry and need to be change. I tried to sleep but i can't because i was too excited to see my cousins kakak hanan and insyirah from durham.
Is already time to uncle amir's majlis bersanding. By that time i was already sleepy. Masa sedara mara dok bising-bising and the kompang i was already in my lala land. Mummy and ayah dapatlah makan dengan amannya. Tapi bila dah nak balik my tummy dah mula lapar so mummy had to breast feed dalam kereta on the way home.
Masa dah nak sampai dengkil tok mom got a phone call from auntie niza yang going to hajj that night. So mummy decide we go and see her at tok zah's house. There i met another cousin who is same age as me. She is older by 3 days only but she is taller than me. Mummy said is okay. As long that my progress chart is normal. After the doa selamat for them we went to tok yem house to say good bye to tok pon and tok karim and take tok mom's car.
Ayah quickly bath me and mummy is ready to feed me. Malam tu i slept lena sangat sebab i was so tired so also tok mom, mummy and ayah. Pictures mummy said later.

CONGRATULATIONS TO UNCLE AMIR & AUNTIE MURNI

No comments: