Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mummy start work

19 November 2007
Tok mom look after me yipideeee... since mummy have to start after long holiday. Since this is outdated post so i will just story the result of the day. I was so good on Monday even when mummy came back i was fast a sleep. Mummy dapatlah makan, semayang & perah susu yg eusoff tak sempat minum. Tapi when i saw mummy's face i dah cebik-cebik hehehehhee just mengada. Petang bila mummy balik i gave her a very big smile. As usual minta upah. Mummy asked me lots of question penatlah nak jawab mummy. I would better minum nenen dari jawab.

20 November 2007
Today i was a bit upset may be i just realize yg mummy no more full time with me. No wonder i tak dapat nenen waktu siang lagi kalau dapat pun masa lunch time which is not enaugh. Today i protes dgn tak nak tido waktu siang all i did was talking to everybody. Once they put me to sleep i will cry out loud. hai nakal yea anak mummy ni. tok mom gave me 85% markah turun 5% from yesterday.

21 November 2007
Today ayah looked after me yipidee. Not all day because he has something on in the evening. I was so upset hoping that he will be with me so again i protes dgn tak nak tido siang. Sian tok mom i love to tag with her. my marks for today 80%.

22 November 2007
Ayah bath me in the morning later he went to meet his friends. i slept a bit but still not as good as monday. hehehhehe

23 November 2007
I was to tired to talk or to play. i slept most of the time hehehehhe.

Kesimpulannya mummy was happy that i can drink formula and mummy's milk guna botol. Mummy had to buy peristaltic nipple from pigeon. Hai eusoff punya pasal tak pelah.



No comments: