Wednesday, December 12, 2007

last weekend

15 december 2007
We attented cousin adli and najla 2 birthday party. It was fun to meet them. I was been passing from one hand to another. I love to talk to my toks, uncles, aunties and cousins. They had very beautiful number 2 cake. The food were great!

16 December 2007
It was my Triple A second dose. Dr was very impress with my progress. Now i'm weighing 6.15kg and my height 61.5cm. After the long wait at the clinic mom and ayah bawa eusoff jalan-jalan kat subang parade. Actually mummy yang nak pergi modern mom and nak tengok if can buy anything for me kat mothercare. Tapi hampa mummy said later will buy kat poney insya allah. That night i was not in my mood sebab dah ada light temperature. Ayah jaga eusoff that night since was too tired.

17 December 2007
Mummy had to take leave sebab my temperature still tak turun sangat and furthermore i only want my mummy to nenen :). Yeah... i love it when my mummy is around. dapatlah tok mom rehat and buat kerja-kerja yang perlu dia bereskan.

No comments: