Friday, December 21, 2007

Aidiladha

It was my first time sambut aidiladha. We celebrated at kajang since aidilfitri i celebrated at shah alam. We wnet back on wednesday since mummy took leave. We arrived kajang before zohor. We rest for a while and pray then we went to metro point since there's poney sale. Mummy met auntie emma her anak sedara but sebaya :). We met her daugther for the first time. Baby tasnem. So cute just she look just like her father. Back to the poney mummy bought for me a shirt and short pants. Wheareas tok ibu bought for me 2 t-shirt and short jeans. We had our lunch @ secreat recipe. The next morning mummy and ayah went to the mosque for the sembahyang raya i was left with auntie hani. She feed me and bath me. Tq. I wore baju melayu abang adam thought of wearing it till we reach shah alam but we came back quite late after maghrib so mummy had to change me into my sleepsuit. Raya was okay. Gathering with all of the siblings. Jumpa dgn my cousins.

No comments: