Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 bye byeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii

That's how abang Adam will say good bye to everyone if he his in good mood.

Recap of 2007 for mummy and ayah
  • January we were at nottingham, UK dapat celebrate raya haji and hubby's birthday so also new year dengan along and family. The best part for january is mummy pregnantkan you.
  • April dapat share the special birthday occasion dgn Alya At kampung Kajang. Tq Ayang for the lovely ice cream cake.
  • June we were in Singapore for my BIL engagement day. Fisrt time masuk setelah berkurun tak masuk. Pergi Mustapha shopping complex jumpa dgn my long lost friend Wan Aina sedangkan she stayed just walking distance dgn my very close Uncle mmg sellau pergi rumah dia.
  • June my cousin Amir's engagement kat Bagan Lalang.
  • July started giving daddy cellfood.
  • August along & family balik for 3 weeks.
  • Sepetember Adam and farah's birthday party and pergi waterfall kemensah
  • September my pengapit gave birth to baby haiqal and my self also gave birth ablen eusoff.
  • September my 2 officemate also gave birth to baby nuha and baby danial.
  • Sepetember our university mate Kahril @ Aboo also dapat baby boy
  • November my cousin amir's wedding
  • December my twin niece Lina's wedding

Wish for next year.. granted with lots and lots of iman, peace, happiness, rezeki. Still put high hope daddy sembuh really miss him a lot.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

TOMORROW WILL BE 2008 YAHUUUUUU.

No comments: