Wednesday, December 12, 2007

today i'm 3 months old

yeah!!! alhamdulillah i'm already 3 months old. i feel i'm already a big boy. Mummy said that i'm getting heavier until she will get backache and sakit lutut everytime nak carry me bila naik tangga. Hmmm what i've achive so far...
  • Recognize mummy, ayah, tok's face and their scent especially mummy ( milk supply) :)
  • Holds my head really steady
  • Visually tracks moving objects i.e i love the mobile yg auntie along bagi pinjam to me even battery dah nak habis pun i still love it. mummy dah 3 kali tukar battery.
  • I can squels, gurgles and coos.
  • I can blow bubbles and recognizes familiar voices and as a token i will gave them a sweet smile
  • I can bring my hand together so also bats at toys.
  • I can roll over :)
  • I easily terkejut to loud sounds espeacially when tok dad cough.

Tomorrow are my cousins birthday party yeah is nice that i can meet them as they live far away at penang. On Sunday will be my next triple A. Mummy dah mula demam hehehehe it's really weird everytime i kena cucuk mummy yg demam. Hope she will get well soon. I miss her nenen hahahahha.

No comments: